We are HIRING a Procurement Analyst. Join our exciting TEAM!
The Procurement Analyst will ensure positive customer relations by overseeing all aspects of forecasting, scheduling and analysis as it relates to customer fulfillment including E-commerce.
Minimum Job Specifications
- Post-Secondary Education applicable to this role required.
- Two years experience in a customer contact position with strong retail background preferred.
- Must possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent analysis skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
The following is an outline of the duties and responsibilities required for this position.
- Procurement of goods.
- Sales and forecast analysis (overall business and by customer).
- Monthly forecasting.
- Communicate with customer replenishment teams.
- Daily interface with Sales to ensure accurate and up-to-date account information.
- Manage e-commerce inventory (LA and Cambridge).
- Coordinate with other Procurement Analyst’s to capitalize on tag-on opportunities / excess inventory opportunities for e-commerce customers.
- Manage items / inventory in Commerce Hub and other inventory management portals.
- Manage items in customer portals (inventory / alerts).
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org